Monday, July 26, 2010

Massage Message

OK. So I broke my promise. It has been more than a month since I vowed that I would be more faithful in posting. But it's just because that "Don't Play with Candles" post pressured me. That Manila City councilor really brought down my confidence in posting amusingly odd stuff here in cloverlip. If you have no idea what I'm pertaining to, click this purple thing --> http://cloverlip.blogspot.com/2010/06/wag-maglaro-ng-kandila.html or just scroll down.

It seemed like nothing's so unusal anymore. It really shook me ... but I'm ok now. :)

Perhaps it's because of this brochure--its honesty on the reality that sometimes, people assume that there is more to lotion and powder than just rhythmic touch.





:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search